In this episode of SaaS Connect by Cloud Software Association, Nikita Zhitkevich, Director of Channel Partnerships and Alliances at PartnerStack, and Tyrone Lingley, Head of Partnerships at Ally.io, enjoy a conversation about what partnerships look like today and how to scale them.
- Challenges in partnerships and obtaining quick growth.
- The start of a golden era in partnerships and trends. For example, there are more players seeing opportunities and coming into the partnership space, and there is growth in the amount of funding and partnership job opportunities.
- How signal indicators are generally validating how businesses are succeeding in a very difficult environment where you’re supposed to over-exceed constantly, and how they’re leveraging partnerships.
- Partnership program innovation over the last few months.
- What a modern partnership team looks like.
- The value of building a “beast call marketing machine,” and how it makes it easier to acquire partners to get to market.
- Types of partnerships, alliances, and influences across the organization within every team, and tying their success to partnership success.
- The role of technology in partnership programs and how it differs from organization to organization.
- Strategic advice for someone building a partner program with a team of one or two, and how to set yourself up for success. To set up a partner program is similar to starting a company from scratch and getting a brand off the ground.
- The importance of getting buy-in from everyone in the company.
- How SaaS companies can capitalize on some of the trends right now.