How Do You Establish Successful Partnerships with Major SaaS Companies?
Shreyas Sadalgi, Chief Business Strategy Officer at BetterCloud, explains how to build SaaS ecosystem partnerships and overcome hurdles.
In this episode of SaaS Connect by Cloud Software Association, Shreyas Sadalgi, Chief Business Strategy Officer at BetterCloud, explains how to build SaaS ecosystem partnerships and overcome hurdles.
Shreyas has spent the last 15 years building partnership ecosystems primarily around product and technology integration and, in this episode, offers lessons, strategies, and tips to build mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Gifts and gadgets when building some partnerships.
- What leaders should know in order to budget effectively.
- How generating value to the end customer is of primary importance.
- Defining the value between partners and ensuring promises are being delivered.
- How to start off with micro wins, scaling them, and then marketing them for bigger wins.
- Why it’s advantageous to attend partner conferences, and maximizing opportunities for wins.
- The importance of businesses building a partnership culture.
- The lifecycle of new prospect opportunities.
- Resolving the chicken (big company) and egg (small company needing to prove itself to the big company) problem.
- The average length of time it takes from the initial conversation to signing the partner agreement.
- What a typical GTM journey with a partner looks like.
- Categorizing partners into different relationship stages.
- How to create a more quantitative planning process and prioritizing the right types of partnerships.