In his Supernode 2022 Keynote, Crossbeam Co-Founder and CEO Bob Moore shares his insights into the state of the partner ecosystem.
- A look at the State of the Partner Ecosystem Report, Partnerbase, and the Crossbeam network.
- How the expansion of partnerships and the changes in company growth go hand in hand.
- Why the effectiveness of outbound sales has decreased.
- The three reasons why partner-led growth is different from other kinds of growth.
- The power of network effects.
- The impact beyond the partnerships organization.
- Partnerships activities are impacting revenue.
“Partner ecosystems will be the most prolific and efficient growth lever businesses can build in the coming decade.”
About Bob Moore
Bob Moore is Co-Founder and CEO of Crossbeam, a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships by discovering which customers and leads they have in common.
Moore previously co-founded Stitch (Acquired by Talend in 2018) and RJMetrics (acquired by Adobe by way of Magento Commerce in 2016).
Moore’s writing about technology, startups, and data has appeared in The New York Times, Forbes, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, and numerous other publications. Outside of his day job, Moore has served as Board Chair of Philly Startup Leaders, improv comedy performer at Philly Improv Theater, and Trustee of the Glassboro Education Foundation.
Crossbeam is the world’s first and most powerful partner ecosystem platform trusted by more than 8,500 technology companies. We act as a data escrow service that finds overlapping accounts with your partners while keeping the rest of your data private and secure.